Call Center Representative
Our client, a very large food preparation product manufacturer and distributor, is looking for multiple call center representatives to join their staff during their busy season.
What's In It For You?
-Gain extra money before the holidays
-Consistent work - shift of Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM for at least 2 months
-Excellent working environment, classroom/shadowing training in A+ office space with over 39,000 square feet set for social distancing!
- Take incoming calls from call queue to assist customers with questions or concerns (damaged or broken products, wrong product, buyers' remorse, estimated delivery time, placing an order)
- Effectively determine what the customer needs to resolve every call on a positive note
- Place orders through online order system
- Track customer shipments through database software
- Answer all customer questions with a high level of empathy and professionalism
- Report to work on time and adhere to break schedule
- Apply discounts a requested and required to customer orders
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via telephone
-Friendly optimistic attitude towards customer service
-Previous data entry experience
-Previous customer service experience in a consumer product based industry
-Professional phone demeanor
-Associated Degree (BA degree preferred)
-Successful completion of drug screen
Please apply directly to this post and send an updated resume as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.