Randstad is seeking qualified candidates for an exciting opportunity with our client Bayer as a Graphic Designer.
In this role the selected candidate will assist their Scientific and Regulatory CropScience team by assisting scientists with conference and presentation needs such as info graphic and graphic design.Why Randstad?
Randstad is a global leader in staffing. Randstad started in 1960 on the back of our founder Frits Goldschmeding's bike, and has since grown to be number one in the staffing industry globally. Our team at Randstad has been supporting our client Bayer, legacy Monsanto for amonst 40 years, and have been supporting legacy Bayer since the merger. We are human forward, and will work with you to help you achieve your career goals. Once hired with Randstad we offer health, dental and vision coverage, a 401K, and 6 paid major holidays after six months of full time employment. Why Bayer?
Our client Bayer is a world-class innovation company improving the health of humans, animals and plants. Their vision of "Health for all, Hunger for none" with its focus on innovation and sustainability as a leading life science company is based on values and behaviors that enable their employees to fulfill their purpose of "Science for a Better Life". Their four LIFE values - leadership, integrity, flexibility and efficiency - are each represented by three attributes that define what is expected of everyone at Bayer.The selected talent will be responsible for:
- Manage Graphics activities for all US Market assigned brands, incorporating pipeline innovations and design renovations, and all Text & Layer change requests, accountabilities including;
- Graphics for Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary packaging, including POS materials. Provision of insights to the front-end creative process, including; printing and material technologies, printer requirements, and production site requirements.
- Manage design / graphics from DESIGN FREEZE to PRINT including pre-collaboration phases prior to artwork routing systems.
- Ownership of electronic artwork routing for approval.
- Initiating system workflows and monitoring cross-functional team approvals/rejections. Provide input to graphics budget estimates for inclusion into annual Brand plan financials and project cost estimates, negotiate pricing, and monitor expenditures on a per project basis.
- Recommend potential cost savings options.
- Graphics timeline (tracker) for active projects, effectively communicating; timing requirements, project risks, and key deliverables to achieve STT and target OTIF metric. Continuous graphics process improvement to optimize delivery to key business KPIs; lead-time, cost, quality & compliance.
- Execute final printed packaging by managing pre-press procedures including technical review and approval of printing films, attendance at initial press runs and issuance of color standards for production consistency.
- Support training to new peers within Packaging Operations, Marketing, Project Management or others on the artwork development and approval process.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues to resolve artwork issues and to meet shared objectives.
Bonus if you have Video recorded presentation editing experience but not necessary.Qualifications:
- Adobe - Microsoft Office (outlook, PP, Word0
- 4-6 Years of Experience
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent).
For immediate consideration please apply directly or email your resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.