Randstad is currently interviewing candidates for Collections Reps at our client in Greenville! These positions are remote to start but require close proximity to location when returning onsite. You will be required to go on site for the first day to pick up equipment and get set up.
This is a 6 month temporary role to start with opportunity for extension or permanent placement!
Must be available for rotating shifts Monday-Saturday, 8:00AM-10:00PM
Pay Rate $15.50-$17.50/hr DOE and shift differential
-Researching delinquent payments
-Collections on outstanding loans
-Documenting all client information
-Inbound and outbound calls
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Ability to develop strong phone skills to effectively work with customers
- Developing negotiation skills to arrive at best overall solutions within established guidelines
- Sales ability to make regular phone calls, present Company in positive way to customers and tactfully but firmly collect payments
- Ability to learn and explain wide variety of consumer loan product details
- Writing ability to clearly document calls
- PC skills sufficient
-HS Diploma or equivalent required
-1+ years customer service experience
-Collections and/or loan experience a plus
-Great attendance and work ethic
Please upload resume for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.