Randstad is seeking qualified candidates for an exciting opportunity with our client Bayer as a Seed Technican.Responsibilities:
Seed Technicians are involved in all facets of seed production within a location. Indoor seed processing and packaging activities may include receiving, scanning, cleaning, treating, sorting, counting, labeling or warehousing seed. May be responsible for preventive maintenance of equipment in assigned areas. Manufacturing (Production) positions may also include organizing, moving and placing seed into storage, maintaining inventory accuracy utilizing electronic inventory systems.Skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Thrive in fast paced and team environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
For immediate consideration please apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be able to understand verbal and written task and safety instructions delivered in English
- Must be able to adhere to all client SOPs and to support all site safety requirements.
- Previous experience with MS Office / Excel and other standard computer and software systems.
- Basic mechanical ability / understanding of equipment maintenance (able to operate and trouble shoot equipment) may be required.
- 1-3 Years of Experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.