Responsible for working directly with customers to provide correct energy efficiency information and/or referral services and determines program eligibility requirements.
Works directly with contractors to provide customer information for energy efficiency services.
?? Utilizes various company systems to verify customer data and set customers up with appropriate services.
?? Provides program guidance to customers and contractors seeking to participate in energy efficiency programs.
?? Represents Eversource in a professional manner while providing written and verbal communication to customers and stakeholders.
?? Supports Energy Efficiency Consultants with various assignments related to program implementation and tracking.
?? Processes leads and applications in office
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Works well as a team player, a self-starter, demonstrated multi-tasking ability,
- strong sense of prioritization and flexibility to change.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are critical to effectively fulfill the role of this position.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power
- Ability to review general technical and detailed program information and communicate to customers and third-party contractors.
?? Associates degree in business, marketing or the equivalent work experience
?? Five (5) to six (6) years of customer service and administrative related experience required
Please reach out to Candace Croteau at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like additional details
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.