Administrative Support Associate
Randstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively hiring an Administrative Support Associate to join their Claims team on a temp to hire basis, located at their regional office in Howell, MI. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & Casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America's Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover Insurance offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
What's in it For You?
- Career Development: 6 months temp to hire employment offers comprehensive job training and continued mentorship
- Hourly Pay Rate: $18.00 - $20.00/hr depending on level of experience; expectation is that total compensation increases
upon successfully meeting requirements for permanent employment with The Hanover.
- Flexible Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm or 8:30am - 5:00pm; averaging 38.75 hours/week.
- Benefits: Yes, Randstad offers major medical insurance, dental, vision and 401k.
As an Administrative Support Associate in the Claims team, you will be responsible for reviewing and identifying document types for claims and categorizing in folders. Environment is fast-paced and high volume. Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the internal/external customer.
- Ability to manage confidential documents and financial instruments
- Ability to prioritize documents and physical evidence
- Independent judgment and knowledge of legal process/documents
- Responsible for naming convention of documents/files
- Move and maintain scanned documents in a designated a storage area
- Retrieve requested documents upon request
- Index scanned document to proper claim folder and identifies the document type
- Perform visual quality checks on scanned documents
- May handle confidentiality class documents
- Other clerical tasks that may be assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Ability to manage a consistent large volume of work
- Ability to apply and develop knowledge of basic personal computer applications
- Communicates effectively
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Easily adapts to new, different, or changing situations, requirements, or priorities
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Possesses a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Minimum 3-5 years of related Administrative and document handling experience such as Claims Administration, Executive or
- High school degree required. College Degree preferred
- Basic knowledge and ability to identify documentation
Please send an updated copy of your resume to Ashley Earnest at Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.