Want to work in an environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop your talents? This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.Responsibilities:
- Validation of all vendor maintenance requests
- Data entry of all vendor additions and modifications in an accurate and timely manner
- Vetting of new vendor setup requests
- Responsible for validating tax withholding certificates
: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Experience in a multi-location company
- 2+ years experience in an accounts payable or customer service role
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, as well as experience with an accounting system
Randstad Staffing is the largest staffing agency in the world! You may know us as the owner of Monster.com.
Apply today to learn more about this employment opportunity with our client, and how we can put YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.