Data Entry Clerk
When you join Randstad, you're joining a team, and we are always looking for ways to expand our talent. Randstad is currently seeking entry level, professionally driven individuals, with a desire to develop their experience with our client. We offer flexible work schedules, training, development, and potential advancement to expand your career!
Currently hiring for 2nd shift and Weekend shift. There are full time and part time schedules available.
Full- time Schedule:
1st Shift: Sun- Thurs 7a-3:30p
2nd shift: 5p-1:30a or 5p-3:30a
Weekend Shift: Fri-Mon 6a-4:30p
- Insurance Coverage for full time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Close to public transportation
- Friendly, supportive, and positive work culture
- On-site Cafeteria
- Employee incentive programs
- Input information from hand-written documents into a computer database.
- Verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-entering data in verification format to detect errors.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or reporting them to supervisors.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Ability to type quickly and accurately
- Ability to meet daily speed and accuracy goals
- Ability to focus on the task at hand
- Able to multitask
- Excellent typing skills
- Ability to sit (8-10 hours)
- Must pass a background investigation and drug screen
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Employment Authorization documents (If Applicable)
Please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.