Our client doesn't want you to be 'satisfied' with your job. They want you to be curious, inspired, challenged, and most of all, excited about new possibilities. Are you driven by challenges? Like working in a "People First" environment? If so, this is the job for you!Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls from patients needing to schedule appointments at various clinics within the health system
- Provide caring, empathetic, outstanding customer service to callers
- Handle high volume call queue with each caller requiring high touch service
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Provides member eligibility and referral status information to customers adhering to HIPAA guidelines.
8:00 AM - 5:30 PMSkills:
- Must be able to work quickly and multitask, be comfortable in fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to type 35-45 wpm
- High School diploma
- Minimum 1 year of experience in role as medical receptionist, familiar with health insurance and medical terminology
Randstad Staffing is the largest staffing agency in the world! You may know us as the owner of Monster.com.
Apply today to learn more about this employment opportunity with our client, and how we can put YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.