Human Resources Generalist
We are seeking an experienced Bilingual Human Resources Generalist for a permanent opening in Tracy, CA. The position pays $75,000 - $80,000 annually. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, will speak, read and write fluently in English and Spanish and will have prior HR Generalist experience.
*Stable & Reputable Company
*Excellent Work Environment
*Competitive Salary and Benefits
In this role, you will work with the HR leader and Warehouse Manager to facilitate all hiring, on-boarding, training, safety, compliance, payroll, administration, time and attendance to ensure that the site runs with operationally excellent standards.
- Evaluate and screen resumes, coordinate interviews and facilitate on-site candidate experience
- Create, organize, and maintain employee files
- Partner with the Human Resources Manager to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
- Partner with internal team to resolve employee conflicts or conduct investigations
- Partner with the management team to ensure all recruiting and staffing needs are met
- Hire and complete necessary orientation and onboarding for new employees
- Provide health & wellness benefits information and assist with annual open enrollment
- Process bi-weekly payroll for employees and ensure accuracy of invoices for contingent workers
- Assist with updating HR policies and procedures and recommend new revisions as appropriate
- Assists with the planning and organization of any local events or employee recognition
- Prepare and maintain reports necessary for both management and Human Resources
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Advanced communication skills
- Team Player (willing to come in on all shifts when necessary for orientations or special needs)
- Able to build rapport with employees and management with ease
- Good analytical and judgment skills to identify and resolve problems
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (fluent reading, writing & speaking in both languages)
- 3-5 years of Human Resources associate or admin experience
- Previous HR experience in a warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and HRIS tools
- General knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- General knowledge of Cal OSHA regulations
Please attach a current copy of your resume that highlights applicable skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.