Are you an Administrative Coordinator the Healthcare industry? How would you like to work for one of the leading healthcare systems in California; one that values "Health for a Better World" and is steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable?
* Assists in enrolling patients in medical programs
* Track and collect payments and purchases related to program fees
* Conducts and updates supply inventory
* Answers phones, makes appointments and communicates with email
* Schedules programs, orientations and patient groups
* Assists patients with insurance information
Note: Since this is a wellness program at a weight/wellness clinic where they actually sell food, the Medical Receptionist will also process transactions as needed; must be be able to use a calculator and take payments, including occasionally cash. Might have to make change rarely. ???
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
* Minimum 1 year experience collecting co-pays and payments from patients
* Minimum 1 year experience in medical office administrative role
* Minimum 6 months experience managing supplies and inventory
* Medical Degree preferred, but not required
* High school diploma or equivalent
Shift Required: Monday thru Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and weekends off.
Pay Rate: $ $16.25 - 21.87
How to apply?
1. Submit your application here & then email resume to below
2. Email your resume to Judith.Paul@RandstadUSA.com and include the ???Medical Receptionist ??? Mission Viejo, CA??? in the subject line of email.
*For a faster response, EMAIL YOUR RESUME FIRST, then, text: 954.256.9726 with your name, job title & location*
I'm conducting phone interviews now so submit your resume today to be considered. Please note that I will be calling from a 954 area code. Good Luck!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.