Are you detailed, a whiz with numbers and work well in excel? A well branded bank is ready to grow their Loan Support and Operations team. Apply today! * This role sits inside the bank & does offer benefits. Responsibilities
- Log in daily to Lenders workbench and review loan tax
- Review and research on public Tax sites to pull data for loans.
- Enter tax data into an excel spreadsheet to be compared with each loan data.
- Utilize the tax tracking system to review and analyze.
- Work independently within the office.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- The position will require use of Lender's Workbench, Excel, and Internet Explorer. Efficient, accurate and dependability are a must have.. You will be held to a strict SLA that will need to be met continuously.
- Excel , Word and additional microsoft products.
- PC/Windows knowledge.
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:- Knowledge of Word and Excel applications.
- High School diploma
- 1 year experience with banking
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.