Senior Customer Service Agent
Contract duration 5-6 months - temp to perm opportunity!
Schedule: M-F 8:30am to 5:00pm
Starting pay rate: $15.50/hr
1. Handling of escalated issues from CSRs
2 Ability to interpret provider and health plan contracts to ensure accurate responses to calls
3. Log issues into the Customer Service Tracking database that require resolution and/or follow-up.
4. Respond to callers with the resolution of issues in a timely manner in accordance with the guidelines set by the department
5. Follow and support the guidelines set by the department and organization to ensure overall goals are met
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Minimum of three years' experience in Medicare and HMO environment
2. Minimum of two years of previous customer service experience
3. Ability to de-escalate potential volatile situations
4. Must have excellent, writing, punctuation, grammatical and spelling skills
5. Strives to be a team player
Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required
Please apply online
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.