Randstad is the #1 HR Services company in the world. We have an immediate position open for a Quality Control Analyst to work in Myerstown, PA. As the selected candidate, you will work with a microbiology team, in a fast paced environment. You will support manufacturing and packaging of OTC Drug and Nutritional products, across multiple shifts, by performing all aspects of microbiological testing.Our client for this position is one of the world's largest life science companies, focusing in healthcare, pharmaceutical and agricultural research.
Click to apply or send resume to email@example.com.
- Evaluate all data obtained from analysis; if discrepancy or deviation occurs, consult with Supervisor and recommend additional testing if necessary.
- Adhere to the pertinent aspects of Corporate and plant safety programs and adhering to GMP???s, ISO standards or other regulations.
- Assist in investigating non-compliance investigations.
- Assist with troubleshooting analytical methodology and instrumentation malfunctions.
- Perform special assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Assist in validation of manufacturing and production lines and equipment pertinent to microbiology (e.g. equipment and room cleaning validation).
- Prepare microbiological testing media/diluents.
- Perform testing of water samples from Purified (Reverse Osmosis) Water, USP systems.
- Perform microbiological environmental monitoring in production areas and in the Microbiology Laboratory.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Competencies required: analytical problem solving, work within established policies and procedures, effective written and interpretive communication skills, and organization and planning skills.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, or related 4 year science degree required.
- Assigned within the Microbiology area and/or previous experience in microbiology processes is preferred.
- Knowledge, practical application, and understanding of microbiology are necessary to perform the functions of this position.
- Good documentation practices
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment is required.
- Good working knowledge of personal computer skills are required;
- Working knowledge of aseptic techniques, environment monitoring methods, Gram staining and microbiological test methods is required.
This is a great opportunity in a positive, innovative work environment where all workers are treated with respect and diversity is accepted.
Benefits provided by Randstad include medical, dental, vision insurance; 401k; and holiday pay.
Relocation cost reimbursement is not available for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.