The Medical Billing Coder will do laboratory medical billing and coding, be fluent in CPT and ICD-10 knowledge and is able to manage all
aspects of professional medical billing. WFH, competitive pay rate, succession planning. ASAP Start if the position is offered.
This is a WFH position, however you must live local to Irving, TX and you must be an experience Medical Biller and Coder.
Working hours: 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Understands and manages the entire medical billing process for a molecular laboratory.
- Enters patient demographics.
- Verifies patient eligibility.
- Checks charge entry/cleaning claims for coding accuracy prior to submitting to insurance carriers.
- Establishes coding "rules" and implement changes to existing and new processes.
- Performs quality check as necessary to ensure users enter all data required to create claims (CPT, POS, provider, etc.).
- Interprets medical documentation/records into codes that can be deciphered by payors, other medical coders, and other healthcare
- Effectively communicates with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to classify the services a patient has received.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and HIPAA Compliance Standards.
- Remains current and understanding industry trends and procedural code changes.
- Coordinates and monitors insurance coverage and reimbursement rules for laboratory services
No Degree Required
?? High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor??s Degree preferred
?? Must have certification with a current license (CPC, CMRS, CBCS or equivalent)
?? Minimum 3 years of medical coding and billing experience required
?? Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast-paced environment.
?? Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
?? Must be familiar with billing all insurance companies including Medicaid and other government plans
?? Advanced knowledge of coding and charting
If you are a certified coder (CPC, CMRS, CBCS or equivalent) and are interested in this career opportunity, please apply to this job posting and send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.