Our client doesn't want you to be 'satisfied' with your job. They want you to be curious, inspired, challenged, and most of all, excited about new possibilities. Are you driven by challenges? Like working in a "People First" environment? If so, this is the job for you!Responsibilities:
- Maintain timely turnaround, of action items such as: adjustments, customer request, phone messages, e-mail etc.
- Reconcile customers detail accounts receivable and initiate account adjustments to ensure proper AR balances are maintained
- Ensure payments are applied properly, ensuring proper documentation.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- Technically savvy and knowledgeable about computer set up
- Able to retain focus and results in a work from home environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years minimum of commercial collections experience in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on achievement of results and customer service
Randstad Staffing is the largest staffing agency in the world! You may know us as the owner of Monster.com.
Apply today to learn more about this employment opportunity with our client, and how we can put YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.