Are you seeking an opportunity to join a nationally recognized Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance organization? What about an organization recognized by Forbes as One of America's Top Employers and Business Insurance as A Best Place to Work?
Randstad is seeking service-oriented professionals to join our insurance industry client, headquartered in Worcester, MA. This position is a permanent placement (direct hire) with our client and is ideal for those interested in joining a highly collaborative environment that truly fosters employee growth!
This position is 100% remote (work from home). However, due to the customers serviced by this team, it does require that you are located in either Eastern or Central time zone.Job summary:
As a member of the Customer Service Center team, you will work with independent insurance agents and their customers to create an outstanding service experience. By joining the team, you can expect to take part in a comprehensive training program that will prepare you for success. You will learn our client's service philosophy and receive system and skills training that will position you for career growth within the Personal Lines organization.
This role is responsible for providing consultative service to customers while also educating and offering personal lines P&C products. Successful candidates MUST have an active Property and Casualty license or PL License. Also, candidates must have the ability to perform multiple tasks, including answering simple to complex customer inquiries, effectively resolving escalated and/or complicated customer concerns, process policy and billing changes, research and communicate underwriting guidelines and coverage requirements to agents and insured's.Responsibilities:
- Ability to handle all calls and make appropriate decision or take appropriate action with minimal assistance needed from other team members or departments.
- Counsels, educates and provides accurate insurance advice through research and resolving problems. Accurately relay information and make simple to very complex and involved decisions regarding coverages and rates using established underwriting guidelines, procedures and philosophy for multiple states.
- Ability to interpret and verify coverages and data.
- Must use established guidelines and techniques such as timeliness, quality and effectiveness to respond to all inquiries.
- Recommend additional or increased coverage in appropriate situations and within specified carrier guidelines. Provide insurance quotes to policyholders as required.
- Review incoming written correspondence, request additional details when needed and draft written communications in response to service requests received from customers
- Process policy change and policy issuance transactions online, received through various channels within specified guidelines; makes policy payment plan changes as necessary with minimal assistance Responsible to follow through on all billing adjustments and changes to achieve customer (agent or insured) satisfaction.
- The work schedule will vary. However, you can expect to work a shift between the below hours of operation (in Eastern Time). You will work 7.75 hour shifts, 5 days a week. Hours are Monday through Friday, with working a rotating Saturday 7:00 am through 9:30 pm
- Possesses strong customer service skills and behaviors
- Possess excellent sales skills
- Effective in cultivating strong business relationships through a clear focus on internal and external customers able to overcome obstacles, to be flexible and find common ground for a resolution.
- Exhibits, positive attitude and patience when communicating with customers
- Takes ownership of issues and thrives on coming to an agreeable resolution.
- Makes decisions in an informed, confident and timely manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills overall an effective communicator that can effectively influence and persuade others.
- Thinks critically and anticipates, recognizes, identifies and develops solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Easily adapts to new or different changing situations, requirements or priorities.
- Cultivates an environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Computer experience (MS Office, excel, word, etc.)
- Proficient using company systems (i.e. TAP Sales, EFO, etc.)
- Works under minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Typically has 2+ years of experience
- Must possess a Property & Casualty License
Please send updated resume to on-site Account Manager, Todd Cooksey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.