Call Center Representative Inbound
Are you or someone you know interested in laying the foundation for a career in Financial Services? Have you applied to entry level "foot in the door" roles within the Industry without any luck? If you answered yes to either of these questions I ask you to consider joining the Randstad team to support our client; a leading Fortune 100 Insurance and Financial Services company headquartered in Columbus, OH.
Randstad is a global Human Resources and Staffing firm which has been in partnership with our client for the past 27 years. The role is a part time, work from home, contracted temporary to hire position.
Starting pay - $16 an hour ; opportunity for increased pay
Hours - 12 pm - 6 pm; 30 hours per week
** 2 - 4 weeks virtual training - the duties of this role will be remote until further notice.
- Communicate with agents and brokers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Data entry in various platforms
Working hours: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Action and results-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask and operate effectively under established standards
- Adaptable to change and continuous improvement mindset
- Accountable, organized, and demonstrated ability to work as one team
- Has a passion for finding efficiencies to enhance the member experience
- Knowledge of life systems and products (2 - 4 week training period)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong commitment to personal and team engagement
- Positive change agent, comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- At least 1 - 3 years' of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
If you are passionate about gaining industry knowledge, on the job training and honing your skills in the industry then apply or send your resume to me Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.