Administrative Case Manager
Are you or someone you know interested in building a successful career in the Insurance and Financial Services industry? If you answered yes to this question, I ask you to consider joining the Randstad team to support our client; a leading Fortune 100 Insurance and Financial Services company headquartered in Columbus, OH.
Randstad is a global Human Resources and Staffing firm which has been in partnership with our client for the past 27 years. The role is a full time, contracted temporary to hire position.
Starting pay - $16 an hour ; opportunity for increased pay
Hours between 8 am and 6 pm Monday - Friday
Under moderate supervision, facilitates the life insurance new business process prior to Underwriting decisions being made. A successful Case Admin manages an average of 80 to 160 cases.
1. Verifies all documents and information is complete and in good order. Understands, identifies and communicates good order requirements needed to complete the application.
2. Resolves issues with new business processing, licensing, commissions, vendors, etc. Provides guidance to producers on application/new business processes, medical requirements, replacements and illustration procedures.
3. Reviews matched mail documents and updates file as received.
4. Follows up with the facilities to ensure additional requirements are not needed or to resolve concerns that may arise (ie: obtain special authorization forms) for any medical requirements that have been ordered on a particular policy.
5. Follows up with producers, firms and BGA???s to communicate outstanding items on life polices and provides any assistance needed to obtain all of the requirements.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Knowledge of general business practices.
Has basic product knowledge.
Ability to make decisions with moderate oversight.
Ability to research issues and determine optimal resolution.
Decision making skills for problem identification and correction.
High School or Equivalent
Undergraduate studies in Communications, Business Management, or similar discipline preferred
1 - 2 years customer service and/ or office administrative experience
If you are someone who enjoys analyzing data, researching, and resolving issues apply or send an up to date resume to Kimberly at Kimberly.email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.