Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist at Global Biotech Cambridge, MA
6 month contract to start w/ potential extension
Currently remote (local candidates only)
- The incumbent will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment (counsel managers, set recruitment strategies, source and interview candidates, lead debrief process, initiate background checks and create offers). The incumbent will also implement staffing strategies that align with corporate goals (attracting, developing, and retaining high performing talent).
??? Manage entire recruitment process including creating recruitment strategies, sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring for entry level through Director level positions.
??? Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
??? Identify passive job seekers using full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
??? Manages communication process with internal and external candidates, HR colleagues and the respective hiring business/client.
??? Strategically network at all levels and foster long term relationships with candidates, organizations, and academia.
??? Proactively evaluates and assesses staffing needs of the assigned client areas and Consults with divisional & departmental heads about organizational changes and strategies concerning the efficient utilization of headcount.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Actively participates in the forecasting and budget planning for each cost center within assigned function. Interfaces with hiring manager, finance counterpart and controller when forecasting and updating any recruitment related costs or headcount.
- Build and utilize a candidate pool for current and future positions.
- Negotiate all offers including starting base and variable pay, relocation and bonuses as appropriate.
- Coach hiring managers on interviewing and selection skills and techniques as well as counsel employees on career development.
- Manages vendor relationships and contractor process for both individual and bulk hiring needs for the assigned function.
- Assist in the development of tools/processes to streamline/automate staffing function.
- Ensures OFCCP and EEO guidelines are tracked and followed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Attend recruiting related events that include national organization events, regional recruitment events and on-campus recruiting.
- May serve as functional representative in strategic HR projects
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
??? Bachelor???s degree
??? Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience including three years of recruiting experience.
??? Proven track record to recruit candidates at all levels
??? Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems
??? Experience with Workday Recruiting and LinkedIn Recruiter is highly desired
??? Ability to manage ongoing workload demands of both planned and unplanned projects and requests
??? Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity and sound recruiting principles
??? Confident written and verbal communication style
??? Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
??? Project / Process Management ??? ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining quality
??? Interpersonal/Influencing/Negotiating skills
??? Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
??? Proven ability to effectively manage time and prioritize appropriately
??? Independent, self-managed, and self-starter personality
Please contact email@example.com or 475-549-8806
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.