Retirement Plan Administrator
In this work from home role you will be reviewing, compiling and analyzing data for the Administration of Retirement Plans.
Responsible for administration of assigned plans by:
- Completing periodic valuation (census and contribution data gathering
- Asset reconciliation and income statement
- Allocation of contribution / investment gains/losses
- Government filing reports (i. e. 5500 forms)
- Data input, and benefit determination/contribution allocations)
- Compliance testing
- Determining appropriate benefits amounts and preparing statements
- Preparing information for invoices
- Preparing participant loan documents (including amortization and repayment schedules).
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Need to have;
Experience with Retirement planning and administrative duties
High Attention to detail
Time management skills
High School diploma or equivalent, undergraduate studies in Business Administration or similar discipline preferred
Familiarity with Relius software
2 - 5 years experience in retirement plan sales, administration, and execution
If you have experience with retirement planning, investing, and administration apply or send your resume to me - Kimberly at Kimberly.Schirato@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.