This leading Cleveland based health system is consistently ranked as one of the top health systems in the world. The system is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support the Chairman and other physicians. The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of duties to support assigned health care professionals such as scheduling, handling phone calls, greeting customers and correspondence. Assists with special projects and management functions.
- Coordinate department staff meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements and reimbursement for staff physicians and nurse anesthetists.
- On-board new staff including coordination of office assignments and credentialing/privileging for medical billing.
- Track healthcare visitors
- Process travel/reimbursement requests in Concur
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel or Power Point, Teams)
Associate's Degree preferred.
Three years office experience.
Typing proficiency of 45 wpm with accuracy.
Demonstrates exceptional clerical, communication and organizational skills.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.