Randstad is seeking 10+ talented people for an opportunity with a local innovative agricultural company at their new state-of-the-art warehouse facility in Hazelwood, MO.
This exciting opportunity offers a great opportunity to gain experience with our client Bayer, a world leader in the Agriculture/Biotechnology field. We are looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic environment while maintaining superior attention to detail. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
What you should know about working with our client:
Sound good? Great! Here's what you'll do:
- Safety is more than just wearing the appropriate gear, our client is committed to providing a safe environment for all of their employees.
- It's a team environment and they like to have fun!
- Quality is of utmost importance! A good work ethic paired with a strong attention to detail is key to being successful with this team.
- They like to keep things fresh! There are a number of different tasks involved in this role, so you may be asked to learn multiple tasks including running seed counters, shelling seed, sorting packets, inventory, printing and more!
Manufacturing Production Specialists are involved in all facets of small material manufacturing and production. Indoor material processing and packaging activities may include receiving, scanning, cleaning, treating, sorting, counting, labeling or warehousing seed work. May be responsible for preventive maintenance of equipment in assigned areas and ensuring operations process and procedures are followed through. Manufacturing Production Specialist responsibilities may also include electronic data collection in laboratory settings utilizing PC and handheld data collection devices. Additionally, maybe responsible for transporting small materials to appropriate work centers. Activities may require bending and lifting 50 lbs, long periods of sitting or standing.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, OT available during peak season.What will you need? Check out the list below to see if you could be the next member of the team:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite applications
- Ability to work extended hours during peak season.
- Detail orientation
- Work well in fast paced and team environments
If you have read this far and you think this is a fit for your experience, we want to talk to you! This role is to support the client in their peak spring planting season; though this is a seasonal opportunity, there is potential for long term extension based on performance.
For immediate consideration please apply directly or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.