Manufacturing Associate (THIRD SHIFT)
Due to continued growth and the introduction of new technologies across the site, we are looking to identify experienced bioprocess candidates to support Manufacturing Operations in a cGMP environment.
In this role you will be responsible for performing and documenting manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment. This involves operation of process equipment, execution of validation protocols, creating/ revising cGMP documents and other assignments.
Applicants will be highly detailed oriented with excellent documentation skills. Applicants will become trained and skilled at most or all unit operations in their area, often leading the execution of procedures, and performs most functions with minimal supervision.
- Executes manufacturing processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities, monitoring the process against the batch record and control system.
- May coordinate or lead process steps as requested
- Documents/Records and Reviews cGMP data and information (including documentation of deviations) for processing steps and/or equipment activities, following standard operating procedures.
- Revises or creates documents as instructed. Key documentation includes batch records, SLRs, and equipment logbooks.
- Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan. Trains other associates as required.
- Executes per applicable documentation and/or protocols with minimal supervision/direction of others.
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- Strong peer and team leadership skills
- Adaptable to changing needs and demands, comfortable navigating in a changing environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity; quickly understands the needs based on the situation at hand
- Influencing and leading a positive attitude throughout team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of the organization
- Ability to interact with others in a professional and courteous manner in accordance with Core Behaviors
- Capable to work a 12-hour shift, both day shift or night shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for up to 3 hours at a time is required
- High School with BioWorks certification or 4 yr degree in science.
- Targeted biopharmaceutical training (Bio-works or equivalent) and/or related military training also preferred
- Cell Culture and/or Fermentation experience is desired
- Detailed oriented with excellent documentation skills
Please apply with a resume for consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.