Randstad has an immediate position open for an Analytical Laboratory Coordinator to support with development of over the counter drug products. In this role, you will help the administration of LIMS, instrument label assignment and maintenance, and analytical sample coordination including labelling distribution to Analytical Development team. Our client for the position is one of the world's largest life science companies, focusing in , pharmaceutical, healthcare and agricultural research.
For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order laboratory supplies including glassware, filters, syringes, dissolution sinkers, solvents, chemicals, reference standards, HPLC columns, etc.
- Help maintain the laboratory housekeeping in a good condition at all time, arrange the laboratory space to make use of the space efficiently
- Maintain lab chemical inventory
- Maintain the documents for metrology
- Enter chemical, reference standard, instrument event, metrology update information to the ELN; Enter SDS into SharePoint
- Label the laboratory chemicals appropriately
- Upload and route the AD documents for approval through LIMS
- Help senior scientists and stability managers to coordinate stability sample pulls and distributions and label the samples based on instructions
- Support metrology activities, such as contact vendors, schedule visits, obtain documentation, etc.
- Check/record temperature of stability chamber/fridge
- Ship sample out to contract lab
- Perform other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Fast learner, highly organized, and to have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be highly motivated, have a positive "can-do" attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a collaborative team player.
- Bachelors degree in Science, or international equivalent.
- Pharmaceutical industry working experience is preferred.
- Expert in MS Office, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understand and follow GMP / SOP requirements.
This is a great opportunity in a positive, innovative work environment where all workers are treated with respect and diversity is accepted.
Benefits provided by Randstad include medical, dental, vision insurance; 401k; and holiday pay.
Relocation cost reimbursement is not available for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.