Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
The Maintenance Administration Assistant will be a contract position that provides administrative and office support to the maintenance and engineering teams.
Create and update reactive and preventative maintenance workorders in SAP
Update PM schedules and checklist in SAP for critical equipment
Report out on Machine Utilization and Maintenance Metrics
Receive quotes for spare part replacement and create purchase requisitions in SAP
Provide support for special project work
Assist with ad hoc office projects
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Hard working, detail-oriented, and committed to producing great end results
- Proficiency in using computer software programs such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- SAP or similar ERP system experience preferred, but not required. Training will be provided.
- Excellent organization, follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be both self-directed and a team player with a positive attitude
High school diploma or equivalent required
2+ years administrative support experience preferred
Prior experience in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment preferred
To be considered for this position please submit your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified applicants will be notified within 24 to 48 hours
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.