Business Analyst III
Randstad is seeking an experienced Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC for a large Utilities Company!
This assignment is scheduled to end on 12/31/2021
- Reporting consolidation from multiple sources, analysis of data to support business objectives, and tracking of performance against regulatory commitments to support external reporting requirements.
- Analyzes company functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people.
- Utilizes available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management's quest for performance improvement.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Determines most useful business solutions for the company.
- Recommends alternative solutions to management as to courses of action that best meet the organization's goals.
- Performs duties concerned with the design and improvement of computer-based business systems.
- Works closely with senior managers to identify and solve a variety of computer-based business system problems.
- Analyzes requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing business systems.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Looking for good self-starters, will need to rely heavily on their ability to dig, learn and figure out how as self sufficient as possible
Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
6-9 Years Experience
Please apply with a resume for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.