Project Manager II
Seeking an experienced Project Manager in Charlotte, NC for a large Utilities company!
This position has single point accountability, or can possibly be under the general direction of a Project Director or Senior PM. The Project Manager II (PM-II) position is responsible for the management, or the assistance of managing, all phases of project planning and execution to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integrity.
- This position typically is assigned to multiple Green I or Green II projects per the project profile matrix setting forth thresholds of both cost and complexity.
- These projects are typically between $5M and $50M with a low to moderate level of complexity which may impact the facility or department level within the Company as well as some Senior Management and/or External Agencies.
- The PMII serves as the unifying agent providing leadership, management, direction, coordination, and control of the overall project in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements of the Company.
- Individual has the authority to make significant choices and decisions without specific guidance or direction from the supervisor and must be proficient in comparing alternative courses of action and make a decision in the gray area after considering all options.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficient experience in project management, decision making, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- Project related work experience related to risk management, strong collaboration skills, oversight of field activity knowledge, construction management familiarity, proficiency in cost and scheduling, as well as general Distribution - Utility experience and knowledge.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) desired
- Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
Please apply with a resume for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.