Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant at Global Biotech/Pharma Cambridge, MA
Contract: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Cambridge, MA
Performs high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for assigned leader and leadership team.
??? Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
??? Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages
??? Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards
??? Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.??? Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees
- Participates in the development and maintenance of improvement processes; actively participates in self- and team audits and resulting process improvements
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
??? High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred
??? Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience. Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please contact email@example.com or 475-549-8806
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.