Call Center Representative Inbound
Are you looking to start a fulfilling career? Are you or someone you know interested in Finance, Wealth Management, or Investing? This is a consultative investment role where you will learn the skills that are necessary for a foundation in the Industry and put you on the track to a rewarding career.
A leading employer in the insurance and financial services industry wants you to work for them. Our client is a U.S. based Fortune 100 company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. They have a history of strength and stability dating back nearly 90 years. Their commitment is to help America successfully prepare for and live in retirement. They also pride themselves on being more than a business by engaging in the communities where they work and live. This commitment has earned them a place on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For...four years in a row!
Randstad Corporate Services in partnership with a Fortune 100 company headquartered in Columbus, OH is actively seeking 20 Financial Services Reps to join the Life Products Inbound Solution Center team at their location in Grandview Heights, OH.
Why Work With Us?
Currently seeking Reps with Bilingual and Non Bilingual skill set
Schedule: Candidates must have open availability to work between the hours of 8 am - 8 pm M - F
Set schedule 8 works per day - 35 to 40 hours per week
** Position starts remote ( work from home ) and will transition back to office in Grandview Heights, OH before, on, or after June 2021
This is a temp-hire position! Position starts on 3/02/2021. After the first 6- 9 months of employment with Randstad, there is potential for permanent hire with our client, the fifth largest central Ohio employer! During the first 6 -9 months, you're paid a competitive wage of $16.00 per hour, which increases to over $40,000 per year upon perm hire! There will be a PAID, four-eight week training program that prepares you for a long term, successful career.
- Taking incoming calls from participants regarding their Life policy account
- Individuals will be trained to handle basic topics such as account balance, distribution questions, password reset, etc.
- Building meaningful connections/relationships and engage with customers via phone inquiries
- Educate and provide service to customers on products to support sales objectives
- Uncover routine sales opportunities and market products to support sales objectives
- Reviews, researches, and interprets records and reports to accurately make decisions
- Resolves routine errors requiring corrective processing
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Have a consultative sales aptitude and enjoy interacting with customers and helping others
-- Financial services experience is a plus, but not necessary
-- Highly engaged, grateful, and humble attitude
-- Excellent verbal and written communications
-- Proficiency with computers and common office software
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- A completed or nearly completed bachelor's degree (preferably in Business, Communications, Economics or a related field)
- Candidates interested in building a career in sales and service atmosphere with a top employer
- Candidates who hunt for innovative ideas and seek feedback to continuously improve performance
- A passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced environment
- An engaging personality, both in person and over the phone
- One year of solid work experience in a service related field. Restaurant, retail, administrative, hospitality, etc.
- Candidates must be able to deliver friendly customer service while talking on the phone and working through computer systems simultaneously
Interested in learning more?
Let's set up a call; please send an up to date resume to Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you with next steps. I look forward to working with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.