Randstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively seeking multiple Customer Support Associate's to join their Personal Lines Customer Support team on a temp to hire basis. This exciting opportunity is located at their corporate office in Worcester, MA. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & Casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America's Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover Insurance offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
As a member of the Customer Support Team, you will work with our policyholders to create outstanding service experiences. The Customer Support Team provides policyholders with assistance related to the premium billing of personal and commercial lines insurance policies as well as basic technical support.
By joining our team, you can expect to take part in a comprehensive training program that will prepare you for success. You will learn our service philosophy and receive system and skills training that will position you for career growth within our Personal Lines organization.What's in it For You?
- Career Development: 6 months temporary employment with comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
- Starting pay: $15.00 / hour. Expectation is that total compensation increases and transfers into a non-exempt employee status, upon successfully meeting requirements for perm conversion.
- Flexible Schedule: Hours range from 8:00am - 6:00pm, Monday-Friday your shift is determined after training; total hours per week are 38.75 hours.
- Receive inbound calls from policyholders in a contact center environment.
- Process billing transactions on behalf of policyholders, which include telephone payments and account adjustments.
- Accurately interpret and verify billing transactions.
- Respond to simple as well as complex billing inquiries from policyholders.
- Provide policyholders with technical support on The Hanover??s systems.
- Partner with others within Personal Lines to resolve customer related issues.
- Follow up with policyholders on outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Deliver highly positive service experiences consistent with our key performance metrics, quality standards and customer experience program.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and service delivery skills.
- Strong communication skills and effective listening abilities, seeking high-energy and results-oriented talent!
- Effective organizational and time-management techniques.
- Exhibit patience and a positive outlook when working with policyholders.
- Contribute to an environment of accountability, collaboration and teamwork.
- Basic ability to navigate computers and software applications (MS Office, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Able to commit to the entirety of the training program and work within a structured operations environment.
- Experience in a customer service, retail, banking, call-center or administrative/office environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Diploma/GED required.
please send updated resume to Account Manager, Todd Cooksey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.