Sourcer / Recruiter
This is a Work from Home ( until June 2021), Contract to Hire position with Weekly Pay + Benefits. We are looking for Seasoned Sourcers / Recruiters You will be working for a Fortune 100 Insurance and Financial Services Leader. A qulaified candidate with have 4 - 6 years of sourcing / recruiting full cycle experience in a corporate climate or 3rd party recruiting experience.
Qualified candidates must reside in the Columbus, OH area as this position will return to office on or after June 2021.
1. Supports in Sourcing and Recruiting for highly specialized positions, including an emphasis on leadership positions at the manager and director level, through participation in professional organizations and affiliations, networking and cold calling.
2. Partners with recruiting leadership and senior management to support strategic business and recruiting initiatives. Provides industry data to leadership and customers.
3. Creates recruiting pipeline of specialized candidates, including a diverse pool, for their areas of recruiting.
4. Provides training and develops interview guides and other services for those involved in staffing, as requested.
5. Plans recruiting strategies to address workforce-planning needs for business units in partnership with HR professionals and senior management.
6. Establishes procedures and methods for recruiting by studying the effect of market trends and conditions on recruitment and identifying sources of talent market supply
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong communication skills, listening, written and verbal.
- Ability to analyze information and recruiting needs.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Organizational skills to plan and manage assigned recruiting.
- Ability to assess candidate's competencies and experience in relation to jobs.
Education: Undergraduate studies in Human Resource Management, Business or related areas.
- Must have proven knowledge in state and federal employment laws. Knowledge of the specialized needs of financial, technical, and insurance industry recruiting.
- Knowledge of insurance company and/or financial services operations, especially the various types of careers/jobs. Knowledge and understanding of information systems terminology.
If you have Corporate ( financial ) and/or Agency Recruiting experience please send an up to date resume to Kimberly.Schirato@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.