Are you looking for career growth and profit-sharing opportunities? Randstad at Lifetime Products is hiring highly motivated, self-starting candidates to join their team in Mascot.
This is a full-time position with overtime available. Candidates will have the opportunity to go permanent with Lifetime, once a probationary period of 8 weeks. As a permanent employee, you’ll receive a pay increase, full benefits as well as have the opportunity to cross-train in technical positions.
Lifetime values longevity and always seeks to promote from within. Lifetime Products, located at 2015 Eastbridge Blvd. Mascot, TN, manufactures affordable lifestyle products that feature superior strength and durability positioning them as a leader in the production of kayaks, storage sheds, paddleboards, playsets and much more.
Overtime Available and other shifts available too!
2nd Shift Hours 4:00 pm - 12:30 am, $12.00 Overtime pay $18.00
- Perform assembly tasks of kayaks and other products using hand and power tools and automated equipment
- Inspect products for defects and resolve any issues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time
- The ability to follow directions and detailed instructions
- Have work history in the last 3 years
- Be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Why Randstad is a great place to work?
- Weekly paycheck
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- $75 Referral bonus
- Offer online career resources and job tips
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
Production associates perform assembly tasks using hand and power tools and automated equipment to produce various plastic products including folding tables, chairs, sheds, kayaks, and more. Production associates performing multiple functions within the production area including Works with a team of assemblers; Operates hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble product; Perform light fabrication (drill holes, measure, cut, saw) for product sub-assembly; Inspect products for defects and resolve any defects; Fulfills the duties of the position on an assembly line; Keeps up with speed of the assembly process cycle-time. The assembler also maintains a clean work area and keeps waste to a minimum while ensuring all products meet quality specifications and product standards.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Entry Level
- Production line
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 12:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.