A reputable medical manufacturing company in the Largo, FL area is seeking skilled Test Technicians to join their team on 2nd Shift! This is a full time position with great long term benefits and growth for further opportunities! 2+ years' in a manufacturing environment is required for this role. The ideal candidate would be performing electromechanical tests on medical devices per established procedures so electrical and mechanical testing skills are needed. Using computerized or standard test equipment to compare instrument readings and monitor displays to ensure conformance within set standards and records results.
If interested, please apply online today and email your resume to Kaitlynne.Fuller@randstadusa.com! You will need an updated resume in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Conducts a variety of tests, measures devices, and calculates data to verify adherence to ensure the unit functions within provided specifications
- Follows all applicable procedures, reviews maintenance records, and completes all documentation as required
- Uses machinery, equipment, test aids, and a variety of mechanical and electrical tools to perform tests
- Uses good judgement from the established procedures and device readings to continue through the testing process or escalate as needed
- Performs scheduled calibration of test stations and equipment to ensure proper functionality
- Cleans and maintain test equipment and instruments
- Basic computer and math skills required
- Ability to read diagrams, drawings and follow work instructions within established guidelines
- Basic knowledge of various testing tools such as digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, hypot tester, pressure gauges is preferred, but not required
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 15lbs
- -Use of electrical test equipment such as a multi-meter
- Wiring Schematics
- Math and Calculation
- Electronic Assembling
- Trouble Shooting
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.