A reputable, family owned and operated railing systems contractor in Largo, FL is looking to add a CNC Machinist to their team! The ideal candidate should have 1+ years' experience as a CNC machinist including: set up, operation, light programming and familiar with HAAS lathe machines. Must have CNC operation background and experience with CAD design and Fusion 360 programs are also preferred but not required. This is a full time, long term opportunity with a great starting pay for someone who is looking to grow their skill set!
If interested, please apply online today and email your resume directly to Kaitlynne.Fuller@randstadusa.com for immediate consideration! You will need an updated resume in order to be considered for an interview.
For any questions, feel free to call at 727/521-5660 or email directly to Kaitlynne.Fuller@randstadusa.com.
• Be able to modify/perform simple programing.
• Maintain machine setup and tooling to produce high quality close tolerance parts at an acceptable production rate in a busy shop
• Employ knowledge of machine controls, program codes, fixtures and tool offsets, and CNC systems
• Utilize all necessary gages and equipment to properly inspect parts
• Troubleshoot minor issues
• Deburr parts as needed
• Engage in teamwork in other areas of the production
• Perform other related tasks including but not limited to performing housekeeping tasks required to keep the work area safe, clean and organized
• 1 year or more CNC machining experience; experience with HAAS mill and lathe preferred
• Understanding and application of machining best practices
• Understanding of basic shop floor control tools and practices
• CNC OPERATING: 1 year (Required)
• CAD: 1 year (Preferred)
• CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Horizontal Experience
- CAD Software
- operate machine shop tools
- Trouble Shooting
- Blueprints, designs and drawings
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.