The Warehouse Associate will accurately, safely and timely receive, stock and store product, pick, pack and scan orders for shipping to customers. Will perform a combination of manual or automated materials handling tasks which require activities around moving machinery. Warehouse Associates may be assigned, reassigned or deployed to any work area or station throughout the distribution center facility at any time as required for efficient operation.
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, and/or operating materials handling equipment.
- Requires the use of hands for grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires physical exertion including, but not limited to: bending, squatting, climbing, reaching, etc.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance.
- Requires going up and down stairs and climbing a ladder.
- Requires utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- May require wearing a wrist scanner (warf gun) and/or operating materials handling equipment such as: hand truck, dolly, manual or electric pallet jack, elevator and/or forklift (if certified).
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects some, but not all examples of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Duties and responsibilities may be assigned or reassigned at any time.
- Picks, packs, and ships product to customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs quality inspections on incoming and outgoing products.
- Moves incoming and outgoing product pallets, cases, boxes and pieces to designated areas utilizing appropriate materials handling equipment.
- Sorts and stocks items on racks, shelves, bins, mechanical machines according to predetermined inventory procedures.
- Processes returned merchandise.
- Stages and loads orders onto delivery vehicles.
- Conducts physical inventory counts and replenishes stock from back-up locations as needed.
- Works overtime hours as required.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance; reports for work as scheduled every shift including weekends as per work assignment or volunteer commitment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows company policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping work areas neat and free of debris.
- Performs required reports and correspondence.
- Operates a computer terminal and/or other electronic equipment.
- Able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Able to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Must be versatile, flexible, and a willing to work within constantly changing priorities.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent preferred.
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods preferred.
Assist the receiving team with moving pallets, placing items on conveyor,
breaking down pallets. Replenishment of items to shelf Skills/Qualifications:
Must speak English, lift up to 15lbs,
general warehouse functions
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Order Packing
- steel toe boots
- No Degree Required (required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.