We are currently partnering with company in Fremont to fill a position for a Production Associate. We are looking for a candidate that is looking to gain experience and wanting to have exposure with a company that is growing and looking for candidates such as yourself. Company is willing to train self motivated candidates like yourself.
- Standing with walking is required for most of the shift - unloading wire harness - Physical strength to handle up to 50-pound object - ability to communicate issues verbally -QA parts -modifying
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.