Seeking a Logistic Associate with a min of 1 year of experience in the warehouse and has working knowledge for analysis, good communication skills, ability to adapt to new functions and systems as position dictates; solid computer skills in common platforms and applications (Windows, MS Office Applications). Must be able to work with warehouse staff, operations and other departments as needed to effectively communicate and resolve issues and complete projects as they arise, as well as long-term strategies and implementations. Communication - Written and verbal skills with peers, management, and customer - Is approachable for direction and suggestions Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Able to use a systematic approach in decision-making - Comfortable using the computer - Exhibit judgment and understanding of issues - Use logic, mathematics or other problem-solving tools in data analysis to generate solutions - Creative / Innovative Team Orientation - Versatility - Able to modify the personal style - Commitment to task Scope and Accountability: - Completes moderately complex tasks following well-defined procedures; may involve a variety of work routines. Applies a range of experience and/or skills. Selects the appropriate alternatives from a variety of defined options. May provide on-the-job training to new team members. Participate in Lean Warehousing system on the floor.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 6 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Receiving (1 year of experience is preferred)
- warehouse (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.