Are you proficient in both MIG and TIG welding, and looking for a full time PERMANENT position that offers great benefits, 3 weeks PTO, and consistent overtime? Please apply!
A global manufacturing company in the Cary/Apex area is seeking full time Welders for 2nd and 3rd shift. Pay starts at $20 an hour and they are an essential business with no current plans of slowing down. They run Monday - Thursday and offer plenty of OT as well.
Experience with TIG + MIG required
If you are a welder that is looking for a fantastic opportunity during uncertain times please apply now! You may also email your Name, Phone Number, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reads, understands and works from blueprints and bills of material.
• Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
• Tack-welds or welds components with MIG and TIG welding process in all positions.
• Has general knowledge of how to lay out, position, and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square and tape measures.
• Cuts work pieces using powered saws, portable hand tools and plasma torch as required.
• Fabricates and finishes weldments to the appropriate welding tolerances per blueprint.
• Performs required duties in a safe environment.
• Maintains quality and tolerance requirements consistently.
• Inspects welds to print to insure all agree with design requirement and quality specifications.
• Removes rough spots from work piece using portable grinder, hand file, or chisel.
• Sets welder to proper gas flow, feed rate, weld tip, weld wire, gas blend and amperage requirement.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Mig (1 year of experience is required)
- Tig (1 year of experience is required)
- Welding (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 12 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.