Would you like to work for a company who is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your contributions? We are looking for experienced Batcher with Forklift experience to join a local company in the Northlake,IL area. If you can ensure the safe and efficient packing of products, while utilizing your experience as in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we have the job for you!
- Control flow of syrup to production lines.
- Mix and blend ingredients to create various batches.
- Set equipment parameters for operation.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Perform sanitation.
- Inventory and control ingredients.
- Receive, monitor and control sugar.
- Maintain records.
- Operate forklift truck.
- Follow all policies and procedures, including Safety.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Forklift Operator (1 year of experience is required)
- mixing (2 years of experience is required)
- Quality Assurance
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.