A reputable engineering and manufacturing company located in Pinellas Park, FL is seeking Assemblers to join their team!! Cable or wire harness assembly experience is required specifically in a manufacturing environment. Must be able to work well with your hands and read drawings for instructions. Hands on training will be provided and this is a great opportunity to grow your skill set! This is a 1st shift opportunity - 10 hour days but you only work Monday thru Thursday so you have a 3 day weekend! Pay is anywhere from $11.00 to $14.00/hour but is dependent on experience.
If interested, please apply online today and email your resume directly to Kaitlynne.Fuller@randstadusa.com! You will need an updated resume in order to be considered for this position. For any questions, please call at 727/521-5660.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings/schematics and part lists including prior experience with electrical, electronics, and/or mechanical compontents for build requirements and assembly instructions as well as improvements
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for resistance factors and for operation; and record results
- Assemble, adjust, install, repair/replace electrical or electronic systems and support structures, components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings: using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses and cloth
- Route and tie wires, select wires from color, marking, length, loops, to guide pegs on harness boards or designated points both manually or using tie-wrap gun
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 20lbs
- medical assembly
- Assembly (1 year of experience is required)
- Read Instructions (1 year of experience is required)
- Hand Tools
- wire harness
- Manual and finger dexterity (1 year of experience is required)
- Attention to Detail (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.