We are looking for Assemblers for a growing electronics company located in Hampton, NH to start ASAP!
This is a temp to hire position. Must have assembly experience with the use of a microscope.
*This is a full time, first shift position, M-F working 8:30-5:00 p.m
*40 hours per week, with overtime as required
*Pay is 16.00 - $20.00 an hour depending on experience
If you are interested contact Alicia at 603.323.1220 and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALIFICATIONS: - Physical agility - High level of hand/eye coordination - Ability to perform mathematical calculations - Familiarity with engineering drawings is preferred - 1- 2 years’ experience - High school diploma or equivalent
• Prepare and assemble materials, build product subassemblies or final assemblies, plate product.
• Test and inspect products or subassemblies for functionality and quality.
• Set up and operate production fixtures and tools in accordance with good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
• Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to engineering prints.
• Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
• Clean production equipment, products, and work areas.
• Measure and record data associated with products.
- Mechanical Assembling
- Attention to details
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.