We have an excellent opportunity to be part of a well-seasoned winning team for a Global Healthcare Company. Randstad is seeking for passionate and motivated 2nd Shift Medical Assemblers for the Andover team,
Working for us you get amazing benefits including Forty hours of sick time available to you after 90 days of employment, and health insurance. We pay you on a weekly basis and offer the opportunity to get weekly overtime.
Schedule: 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11pm
Performs kitting and packing operations per documented procedures and training guidelines
• May Perform "go/ no-go" tests per prescribed test procedure
• Demonstrates an awareness and participates in inventory control procedures such as (Cycle counting, shelf life, FIFO)
• Recognizes equipment product or process problems and notifies appropriate personnel
• Proactively maintains and keeps individual training records up to date.
• Proactively maintains the integrity of secure electronic ID, logins and passwords
• Always maintains a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, Practices good safety habits, and utilizes appropriate safety equipment
• Meets quality standards and follows quality processes.
- Mechanical Assembling
- medical assembly
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.