Randstad is partnering with a recognized leader in high quality component and systems manufacturing. They are a global company that designs and manufactures solutions for electronic packaging. We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Assembler to join our team of professionals in our Fremont, CA location.
- Follows established methods and sequence of operations in performing mechanical and wiring component installations
- Use samples and photos as a reference
- Trained to follow client workmanship standards
- Must complete Quality quarterly training in QMIS annually
- Must be familiar with client workmanship standards, Manufacturing Procedures, ESD Procedures,and Housekeeping Guidelines
- Other various duties as assigned
- Familiarity with using various mechanical and electrical hand tools (i.e. mechanical and power screw drivers, wire stripper, crimper, etc.)
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 20lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- GMP Knowledge
- Hand Tools
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.