Randstad is partnering with a recognized leader in high quality component and systems manufacturing. They are a global company that designs and manufactures solutions for electronic packaging. We have an excellent opportunity for a Press Operator and Kitter to join our team of professionals in our Fremont, CA location.
Job located in Fremont/Milpitas! Day shift 7am Start time.
- Read and follow documentation and assembly drawings and perform operations as described
- Perform self-inspection of all completed work
- Perform connector and hardware repair on backplanes that require rework and/or modification
- Follow general instructions on building standard and custom backplanes
- Bag backplanes
- Apply labels to bags
- Review shipping documentation for accuracy, completeness
- Other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.