A manufacturer of electronic compenents is hiring qualified candidates for their fast paced production operation in Manchester, NH. This position requires that the successful candidate have a solid background in many areas pertaining to inspection, manufacturing, and process evaluation and control. This is a first shift position 7am-3:30pm, pay ranging from $17-$20/hr based on experience. Candidates are expected to apply with an updated resume outlining experience.
• Must be a “self starter” with the capability to recognize quality, manufacturing, and process related discrepancies.
• Capability of understanding and working from blueprints, customer drawings, and in-house process sheets.
• Must follow verbal and/or written instructions/directions from manufacturing, engineering, and quality departments.
• Must be proficient in the use of mechanical measurement devices such as micrometers, calipers, dial/digital indicators, and rulers.
• Must be detail oriented, especially in regards to evaluations and inspections.
• Must have a strong Quality background in mechanical and/or electrical testing and evaluation, preferably both.
• Must be a team player with the ability to coordinate efforts with other technicians and /or engineering support to complete assigned tasks.
• Maintain various Quality log files
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Production Control
- Product Inspection
- Blueprint Reading
- use of mechanical measurement devices
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.