We are offering an exciting opportunity to work with a company that developed fuel cell technology for NASA's Mars program. We seek your experience in this highly technical field as we revolutionize clean energy. Together we will dramatically change the way that the world's energy is produced, distributed and consumed.
We are seeking an Equipment Maintenance Technician to maintain, trouble-shoot and upgrade automated manufacturing equipment in Mountain View, CA.
We have two openings available - one on swing shift (2 PM to 10:30 PM) and one on graveyard shift (10 PM to 6:30 AM). Shift differentials are provided.
- Troubleshoot and repair automated equipment for Manufacturing
- Perform machine installations or modification per instructions
- Complete and track preventive maintenance activities
- Evaluate equipment and create maintenance procedures as requested
- Suggest improvements for tool set
- Help implement upgrades to machines
- Support equipment testing group
- Ensure proper LOTO compliance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Automated Equipment
- p.c. based testing equipment
- Microsoft Office
- LOTO Compliance
- Years of experience: 6 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.