Are you looking for the next steps in your professional career? Take that first one by applying to be an assembler with us! We are looking for someone who enjoys working with their hands and is wanting to learn a new trade. The ideal candidate has previous experience as a assembler or experience in a related position.
- Performs a variety of repetitive manual operations such as the testing, installation or manufacture of wiring harnesses, circuit boards, and structural components of various sizes and weights, etc.
- Operates hand tools, power tools and production equipment to produce sub-assemblies and completed units
- Initial and/or final inspection of completed assembly
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- warehouse experience
- Attention to Detail (1 year of experience is required)
- dependability (1 year of experience is required)
- Hand Eye Coordination
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4:30 PM - 3 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.