Randstad is Looking for CNC operators that are availible to work in the Oldsmar area. This position is for operation of a Doosan CNC machine and requires making minor edits.
This is a full time position , Full benefits package and excellent compensation for this industry. Please apply today, you may also reach out to me at 727/521-5660, or by email at Corey.Whiting@Randstadusa.com
- Operate Doosan cnc machine
- Read and interperate blueprints
- Must be able to perform minor edits to the program at the machine as needs.
- Maintain an organized work area
- Set your own tools per job requirements.
- Change cutting tools and adjust feeds and speeds per job requirements.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- CNC mill (2 years of experience is required)
- Fanuc Controller (2 years of experience is required)
- Machine Shop (2 years of experience is required)
- Blueprints, designs and drawings (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.