Randstad is seeking a maintenance technician for a reputable company in the Clearwater area!
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to communicate with customers, process Company paperwork, and interpret safety and operating manuals and procedures.
- Available to work on-call during nights/weekends and Company events.
- Must be able to move, carry, reposition, or lift items weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds, and ability to navigate elevation changes while maintaining balance.
- Frequent need to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, push/pull, and ability to navigate difficult terrain and access small areas.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) certification required.
- EPA certification Type I and II
- Considerable experience troubleshooting HVAC
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- preventative maintenance
- Machine Maintenance
- Industrial Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- maintenance mechanic
- conveyor maintenance
- Building Maintenance
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.